Research Center for Continuity of Care Information
Center for Continuity of Care
(PUSAT STUDI KEPERAWATAN BERKELANJUTAN)
Head of The Research Center
Maria Komariah, S.Kep., M.Kes., Ph.D.
NIP: 19701224 199903 2 001
Becoming a study center that manages research and community service on continuity of care with excellence in improving the quality of human life in 2024.
- Organizing innovative continuity of care research with the Department at the Faculty of Nursing in the name of science development and nursing problem solving that is regionally competitive with excellence in improving the quality of human life.
- Organizing community service with the Department at the Faculty of Nursing based on the latest evidence that adopts science and technology and is culturally sensitive in improving the quality of nursing services and the quality of human life.
- Organizing trainings about research methods and literature reviews.
- Reviewing and evaluating lecturers’ research proposals and directing the research so that it is in accordance with the Faculty, Department, and Study Center research roadmap.
- Organizing research collaborations that support the research process of lecturers at the Faculty of Nursing.
- Coordinating with the Head of Department for the development of the continuum of care project.
- Selecting and approving proposals submitted by lecturers for grants.
- Evaluating the implementation of research done by lecturers in collaboration with the department.
- Documenting lecturers’ research results and publications.
- Creating programs to implement continuum of care as the pilot project.
- Exploring collaboration with stakeholders for the implementation of the continuum of care.
- Monitoring and evaluating the continuum of care pilot project.
|1||Self-funded research||July 25, 2019|
|2||Schedule of Research and Community Service Monitoring and Evaluation (MONEV) 2019.||October 7, 2019|