As an effort in developing education, research, and community service, the Faculty of Nursing, Universitas Padjadjaran, opened a Nursing Clinic as a form of collaboration with Rumah Perawatan Indonesia - Apotek Nursyifa located at Jl. Terusan Buah Batu 220 Bandung, with the cooperation agreement number 245/UN6.L/PKS/2018 - 012/MOU/RPI/IV/2018.
The Nursing Clinic serves as a venue for nursing practice involving all departments at the Faculty of Nursing, including the Medical-Surgical Nursing, Critical Care Nursing, Pediatric Nursing, Maternity Nursing, Basic Nursing, Community Nursing, and Psychiatric Nursing departments. The clinic provides care for chronic wounds, foot examination for diabetes patients, and more.
Scope of Cooperation
- Activities in the field of education include:
- Organizing education and training programs for students and alumni
- Organizing student internship programs
- Organizing scientific activities
- Organizing and developing scientific journals
- Developing nursing service models
- Activities in the field of research include:
- Conducting joint research programs according to respective strengths
- Utilizing expertise in the field of nursing together
- Activities in the field of community service include:
- Organizing the Independent Wound Care Nursing Service Unit at RUMAT
- Organizing social services