WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT
THE SOFT SKILLS TRAINING SERVICE FACILITY
- Forms/types of service
- The procedural flow to receive the service
- Contacts to get the service
What is the Soft Skill Development Service?
The soft skill development service is a facility provided for students to ensure that they have the expected soft skills in accordance with the existing curriculum standards. Moreover, soft skill development is intended so not only that students become intellectual individuals, but also emotionally, socially, and spiritually intelligent.
What are the objectives of the Soft Skill Training?
This facility aims to:
- Develop students’ soft skills according to the curriculum standards
- Develop students’ soft skills to become a comprehensively successful individual
What types of services are offered?
In the study program, soft skill development takes place through both structured learning activities and extracurricular activities, as indicated below:
- Academic learning process by applying the Student Centered Learning method
- Nursing profession program by applying the Tutorial in Clinic (TIC) preceptorship learning method (TIC) preceptorship.
- Development and supervision of various student activities in extracurricular activities